Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Supplements

I am often asked about which supplements I use to get to my size. People are usually shocked when I tell them I use nothing. Either that or they feel I am lying to them. The only supplements I have ever used are protein shakes. And I have stopped using them for the most part because they are not always safe. I have come across too many articles citing use of cardboard and other fillers to cut costs. Add to that the fact that the FDA seems to be reluctant to adding supplements to their governance.

I am not against supplements. I just don't want to end up being part of a class action suit wondering why I didn't follow my conscience. In fact, there are many supplements that are effective. My advice is 1) only buy from a trustworthy brand and not those that have a history of getting athletes suspended or banned. 2) seek supplements that are not only natural, but will not violate your body or obstruct natural processes of your body 3) consult a HEALTH professional. 4) read about what you're looking to use. Either personal testimonials or peer reviewed articles will give you a good starting point.

My top picks would be creatine and protein.

That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment