Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Press of 2011

I just wanted to talk a little bit about my experience on the Artie Clear Show on WIFI 1460 AM. First off, Artie is a cool radio personality and I want to thank them, especially Amy, for bringing me on the show. He is a very knowledgable host and seems to care about sports; all sports. I listened to the guest before me and I was impressed by how much history he knew.

About the show, I feel that I could have done better. I have to admit I was a bit nervous beforehand. Mainly, it was because I didn't know what to expect. What questions or what type of personality he had. We talked about my history in the game and where I am currently. He also asked about my predictions of this weekend's NFL games. I believe the best four teams of the playoffs are here. There wasn't too much referee error or anything like that in the previous weekend's games. The fans and players should know that the teams that wanted it more won. Of course, I wish the Ravens did their thing, but they let it slip. I'm looking forward to watch 4 great defenses and offensive lines clash this weekend and for the Superbowl.

The radio show was fun and I hope to be more entertaining next time. Look out for the 2011 Reading Express, more youtube videos with more variety ( training, camp updates, comedy, etc.), and something new from my agent's agency, Powerhouse Placement formerly Star Potential.

Once again, thank you to the crew at the Artie Clear Show and...


That's all for now and I'll check y'all later

No comments:

Post a Comment