Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Long Time Coming, But Wait There's More

I'm up late thinking about what I have done to get to where I am in football. Some people around me are telling me that I have accomplished something great. My eyes are still fixed on that higher goal. The biggest stage is where I want to reach. Not just the NFL, but winning a Super Bowl. In just 3 short years since starting in the minor league level of football, I have played 62 games. That equates to six seasons at this level. I have played in 5 playoffs, 4 championships and been on one winning team. That may something to brag about for some players, but all of that equals one step to me. I'm not belittling any of it, but there's more to achieve.

The next step will be winning the IFL championship. I plan on tearing through opponents in whatever capacity my coaches seem fit. And after that, moving up...

I have to reach the top of the mountain.


That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment