Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Me...A Commodity? Wow

I have to give major props to my agent, Gabe, and his agency, Powerhouse Placement. A few days ago, I was feeling like a Lebron James type of player. I got released and people were anxious to see where I was going to land. I should have made some hype about my choice on all the major social networking sites. I just can't get with the little blue bird right now. Besides, I haven't done anything yet...

As soon as word got out that I was let go, I received phone calls and texts from a few teams from different leagues in a span of 36 hours. I have never had so much interest in me to play. Not even when I was playing pick up games as a kid. I guess I have worked myself into being a commodity or useful asset. Once again, I give props to Gabe and I thank GOD for putting me in position to accomplish my dreams. I would also like to thank the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks for letting me come on, and the Roughnecks, Stampede, Grizzlies, and 89ers for their consideration.

First game of the season is on the 26th. I hope I get to play and I will be on edge, working hard until I hear the word. United we Prey! Let's get it!



That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment