Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Steelhawks Week One

What's up people?

The first game of the season is in the books and we have already started working towards our next opponent. Unfortunately, I saw no action last week and on top of that, the troops missed out on the "W". I'm still a little upset about it, but we have to bounce back and take care of our next opponent who also is a division member. So, my former team is now leading the division and I know it's early, but with only three of us in the division, every game counts in a big way.

I'm anxious to get to work this week so I can be activated and take on the division winners from last year. I'm hoping to make a significant impact on either side of the ball and contribute to a successful weekend heading into the bye week. It is going to a nice month because we will know early how the division will shape up. Let's get it Hawks!


That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment