Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Powerhouse Placement

I can't seem to say enough about this agency. The man in charge has to be the hardest working agent at all levels of football. On top of that, he cares for his athletes in a personal way. He's also understanding because to be honest, we athletes have not kept up or end completely and he still goes to bat for us and hits a home run. I could keep yammering, but I think it would be best to show what he has done for a few of us:






This is just a small taste. Just imagine the exposure his hard work will get his athletes! I have already stated what he did for me in my time of need, but I was sitting back earlier today and compared my experience this year to all my previous stints with pro football. I'm already reaching heights that I have dreamt of. This game and pro sports in general need more people like him.


That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment