Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

1 and 2...

Well, we faced the Revolution again. One of the problems with having a bye week is having a slow start at the beginning of the next game. We ddin't have that issue this week at all. In fact, I think we were off to the best start of the season.

I don't know what happened between the second and third quarter. Maybe we relaxed because we handled the team easier than in the previous game or what. We have another bye week coming up and I can't say that I am happy about it, but I am definitely hungrier. We let our division lead slip from our grasp, we let our fans down, and we lost our home opener. I know the fans enjoyed themselves, but the icing was missing from the cake. On April Fool's Day 2011, we must begin our true path to the championship. No more meandering and sidetracking! Like Coach Britt has been preaching, FOCUS!



That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment