Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Hiatus is Over

Hello everyone! It has been a while and a few things have happened that have kept me off the blog. No more. I am attempting to make this a weekly thing now. Since the last time I wrote, I have been signed/offered by a few teams (5 contracts to be exact), two went on to their league championship and have played 0 downs of football with the exception of the 4 games I played for an outdoor team this summer. I'm coaching at a high school outside of Philly and enjoy the challenge of passing on the passion (we won one game last season). I was interviewed by Jason Bristol during camp with one of the championship teams: Here's a shot of me doing Oline drills and one of me trying to make a tackle:
The most productive thing I have done lately is start a t-shirt shop . It's been 3 years overdue, but is up. Right now, we are doing a back to school drive to help at least 100 kids get school supplies. It's going slow, but we are making progress. Log on and support. We have discount codes so hesitate to hit me up. That's all for now, I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment