Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Smells

Many of us have certain smells that linger with us for the rest of our lives. The sense of smell is one of the most powerful because it can indicate an array of things from danger to meal time. I'm sure that as you read that first sentence you thought of a smell. It was probably linked to a memory. One of my significant smells is tied to the first time I stepped on a freshly cut football field and how I felt from head to toe .

I felt good, anxious, and ready. I don't know what it was about those smells. That fruity smell that wafts up as your cleats crunch and crunch that grass. Along with the sound and feel. It makes me feel bouncy when I think about it. Anytime I get a hint of that smell these days, I think back and I get amped. I love playing on turf fields, but nothing beats driving your opponent to the grass and getting a big whiff of that fresh;y cut grass. It also gives a shot at getting dirty...that's another story.

Happy New Year to everyone. Look out for the 2012 Philadelphia Soul of the Arena Football League. WE GOT THIS!


That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment