Welcome

Thanks for visiting my site.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unnecessary Attention

It's funny how many times I have I walked into a place and gotten stares. I know it's not because I'm gorgeous or anything like that. It always makes me wonder what's going through their collective minds. My wife and friends say it's becaus I am a big person, but I don't believe I'm an overwhelmingly big person. At least, not enough to get the looks I get. It's usually one of those "Where do I know this guy from?" looks. Of course there are those times that people saying I look like some celebrity.

The most common one I get is Donovan McNabb. In one trip alone, I was called Donovan three times; once in Houston and twice in Philadelphia. Now, I wonder if the looks are telling me I should be somebody. Like, what am I waiting on or what's taking so long? I even get weird attention when there are celebrities in the area. Like the various times I did security at concerts and pro sporting events. Pink decided to make a spectacle of me during one of her shows in Houston and I couldn't even budge or laugh or shrug it off. We were to be statues, but why was I the statue she chose? Anyway, it was funny. I don't take it as a negative thing, just curious or maybe being an egomaniac.

Well, if that is indeed what you are waiting, I am working on it. I have championship to win first though and a few other things, but stay tuned. You never know until you know...


That's all for now. I'll check y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment